Monday 16 April 2018

Makeup Monsters Liquid Lipstick Swatches

MakeUp Monsters Liquid Lipsticks Haul Part 1 |Backlash ...
Welcome back to my channel guys! Sophie and Honey also decide to say Hello!! So today I have a wee treat for my self and you guys. I've been waiting MONTHS f ... View Video

First Impression: Makeup Monsters! - YouTube
This is my personal and honest first impression of an up and coming indie brand. Makeup Monsters can be bought at makeupmonsters.net and this liquid lipstick is cruelty free and vegan! ... View Video

Makeup Monster Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipstick Backlash
De Makeup Monsters Matte Liquid Lipstick Backlash is een ultra gepigmenteerde matte liquid lipstick met een lichtgewicht formule die aanvoelt als een tweede huid. Deze liquid lipstick is super ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment